If you are a consumer, you have a legal warranty of two years starting from the delivery of the product according to the conditions set out in the relevant legislation.
This warranty still applies if the bike is transferred to another owner.
The warranty covers 05
- All original components against defects in workmanship and materials (e.g. in case the products do not correspond with the product description in the user manual or do not correspond with the advertisement of the product).
- Claims under the warranty must be made directly to Cowboy.
- With respect to any products subject to this limited warranty, during the Warranty Period, we will, in our sole discretion, either repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge. We will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you.
- During the first six months of your warranty, you do not have to prove the defect was already present when you bought the product.
- The warranty does not cover an incorrect assembly or installation of the product by the user; an improper or negligent use, operation or transformation of the product; a maintenance contrary to the maintenance instructions of the product (eg. lack of maintenance of the brakes); normal wear and tear; defects inherent to the normal useful life or service life of the product, such as a flat battery that can be replaced by the consumer; damages or defects due to accidents.